The information provided in this post has been updated. Please see “Club Discounts on Fencing Equipment, Revised.”
I’ve heard back from Absolute Fencing, and we qualify for the discount now. This will mean that if you want to receive the discounts they are offering, the order will have to be placed by me as the Coach. We will have to work on a case-by-case basis on how you can pay for your order.
The discounts they are offering the club are as follows:
- Absolute brand gear – 20% off
- European brands (except Leon Paul and Negrini) – 15% off
- Leon Paul and Negrini brands – 10% off
Since sets are already discounted, we can only get 5% off any set ordered. Let me know via email or in person if you would like to place an order.
Here’s the outline of the process for placing a club order. Please note that club orders are only available to members of the club.
- Visit Absolute Fencing Gear’s website and compile a list of the equipment you would like to order and email it to email@example.com
- Coach Schafer will compile everyone’s orders into a single shopping list and submit it to Absolute Fencing Gear Inc. for pricing.
- Absolute Fencing Gear Inc. will review the club order. They will check their inventory and based on the item or how many they have in stock they will apply a discount on the items. Once they have priced everything they will send an invoice to the club.
- Coach Schafer will email the invoice to the members that ordered equipment along with a spreadsheet indicating how much each member owes.
- Each member writes a check (make payable to “Anita Schafer”) in the amount they owe.
- Once all of the payments have been collected Coach will place the order using the club account with Absolute Fencing Gear. It usually takes 2 – 3 days for the equipment to arrive and can be picked up at practice.
Coach Schafer – click here for email