HHSFC Handbook (required for all club members)
Point your mouse at the file to be downloaded and Click on the button on the RIGHT side of the mouse.
- This will bring up a popup window.
- Choose Save Target As (Internet Explorer) or Save Link As (Netscape)
- In either case a Save As window will appear. This will allow you to save the document in the directory (folder) of your choice. It is important at this step to be sure you note where the file is being saved.
- Once you choose a location and click OK, the download process will begin
- When the document has been downloaded, you will be able to start Acrobat Reader and open the document. (If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed, go the the link at the bottom of this page to get the free Acrobat Reader software.)